The newest addition to our ever expanding range, the versatile roof rack system for Land Rover’s Discovery 3 & 4, is now available to order.
Compatible with all Discovery 3 & 4 (LR3/LR4 for our North American friends) variants, it features a 4.9sqm deck, with almost limitless lashing points, for ultimate versatility.
Using our unique “HEXAGRIP” system, the whole length of the side rail can be used as a versatile mounting system allowing awnings and accessories to be mounted wherever required.
The rack has been modelled using ultra high-tech airflow simulation, and features integrated air splitters for the ultimate aerodynamics.
As with all Paranoid products, the deck boards are made from our rot free, lightweight but super-strong plastic composite, and the entire rack has been designed and produced in house at our Warwickshire Engineering Facility.
Multiple options are available for the system:
- Integrated front flood and pencil beam lights
- Integrated rear work lights
- Fold flat when not in use side rails
- Option for full body colour coding, for ultimate stealth
- 50+ no-drill accessory mounts (jerry cans, skies, bicycles, hi-lift jacks, quick release roof tent/spare wheel/awning/beacon mounts etc)
The system is available to order in the Online Shop for £1,295, inclusive of VAT, and includes free fitting at our Warwickshire base, or shipping within mainland Britain.