You asked, and we provided. After some seriously involved research & development, our long-awaited Defender Roof Rack is available to order on the Paranoid Shop. Available for every variation, from 90 Truck Cab to full length 130, with a huge amount of variable configurations, the Paranoid system opens an entirely new fronteir of overland options.
It’s also the first Paranoid product to wear the OCD name, which you can read more about here.
Using our unique “HEXAGRIP” system, the whole length of the side rail can be used as a versatile mounting system, allowing awnings and accessories to be mounted wherever required. The rack itself features 150 tie points, for total versatility in any situation.
The rack has been modelled using ultra high-tech airflow simulation, and features integrated air splitters for the ultimate aerodynamics, and doesn’t interfere in any way with Alpine windows.
As with all Paranoid products, the deck boards are made from our rot free, lightweight but super-strong plastic composite, and the entire rack has been designed and produced in house at our Warwickshire Engineering Facility.
As with all our products, it comes with our lifetime warranty.
Multiple options are available from Paranoid:
- Fold flat expedition side rails
- Sunroof Hex-board kit (as in pictures, solid boards as standard)
- Rear left-hand ladder (all models except 130 HCPU)
- Side-mount ladder for 130
- Option for full body colour coding, for ultimate stealth
- HEXAGRIP side-mount bases
- Light bar mounts (multiple lengths)
- Front flood & pencil light mounts
- Rear work light mounts (LH/RH or both. If ladder is fitted only RH required as ladder has built in mount)
- Shovel mounts
- Hi-lift jack mounts
- Quick release awning kit
The system starts at just £540, inclusive of VAT and fitting at our Warwickshire base, or shipping within mainland UK. For full pricing details, please visit the Paranoid Shop page.